The 7-Day Primate Tour
This is the classic primate safari tour in Uganda. Visit the Kibale Forest National Park to see lots of different primates, the beautiful crater lakes, and the colonial tea plantations.
In the forest, you will have a Chimpanzee Habituation Experience helping the chimpanzees get familiar with tourists. After this, head to the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest to track gorillas from the comfortable Nkuringo Gorilla Lodge.
When relaxing back at Nkuringo Gorilla Lodge, enjoy delicious meals, beautiful views of the Virunga Volcanoes and a comfortable night’s sleep.
- Discover the southern region of the Pearl of Africa
- Fly to/from Kasese with daily departures
- Unforgettable encounter with the Chimpanzee in Kibale Forest and Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
- Meet, explore and learn from the local communities
- Support sustainable tourism initiatives
Specially created for:
- Nature lovers
- Safari aficionados
- Walking enthusiasts
- Adventure travellers