Enjoy this classic primate safari tour in Uganda. Visit the Kibale Forest National Park to see lots of different primates and the beautiful Crater Lakes.
Here, you can also take part in a full day chimp habituation experience. You will then enter the nearby Queen Elizabeth National Park for game viewing. You will then have an optional second chimp tracking in Kyambura Gorge.
After this, head to the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest to track gorillas from the comfortable Nkuringo Gorilla Lodge.
When relaxing back at Nkuringo Gorilla Lodge, enjoy delicious meals, beautiful views of the Virunga Volcanoes and a comfortable night’s sleep.
- Discover the southern region of the Pearl of Africa
- Fly to/from Kasese with daily departures
- Game viewing in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Unforgettable encounter with the Chimpanzee in Kibale Forest and Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
- Canoe Excursion on Lake Mutanda and Lake Bunyonyi.
- Meet, explore and learn from the local communities
- Support sustainable tourism initiatives
Specially created for:
- Nature lovers
- Safari aficionados
- Walking enthusiasts
- Adventure travellers